Monday, January 31, 2005

Donations Needed

For those of you who were saving up for the "Save My Toe" fund, I have another cause. We took the Lumina for a diagnostic check at Cottman Transmission this evening. Considering that the car will only go about 20 mph in second gear, things don't look good! The Lumina is 10 years old and has about 186,000 miles on it, so it's run the good race and nearing the finish line. Since I did buy a pair of shoes last week, I would like those of you that did not have a chance to donate yet, to transfer your gift over to the "Get John Some Wheels" fund. Krista, if you would like to extend your generous offer as you did last time, I can guarantee that we will be in Tulsa this weekend. Let me know if that works for you!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh, darn... unfortunately I will be skiing this weekend in Colorado. I've checked with my travel agent to see about changing my plans; however, she has assured me that my sunken funds are non-refundable. That's really too bad, as that would have been a lot of fun. ;)

Sorry to hear about the Lumina. My sincerest condolences.