Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Yes... I did it too!!!

Well, just as you probably expected, I was not going to be the last family member to have a blog! Plus, I figure that this is a great diversion for Mom on those slow days at work! Now, she can keep tabs on all of us, that is, if we make sure to blog every day! Better yet, I can keep everyone posted on the development of Baby Riggs! Well, as I read in a pregnancy book, my pregnant body is in many ways working harder than a non-pregnant body that is mountain climbing. Therefore, I am tired and I'm heading to bed!

3 comments:

Sarah Rahija said...

Isn't it fun! We're just blog happy in this family! So glad to see Baby Riggs on daddy's blog. Wasn't that just about the coolest thing you've ever seen? Well, mountain climber, hope you have a restful night's sleep. My "nite time" class went okay tonight, with one pending bag sale, and two interviews to schedule tomorrow. I'm really wanting that ring! Do you have any time soon when we can get together to go through your MK stuff? I want to "make good" on my gift offer! Also, we need to get out there to warm chat - we need to build your business so you can stay home with Baby! Love you!

Krista said...

Congrats, Chellenee. Yes, you have plenty to blog – those of us who won’t be getting pregnant any time in the near future can experience the event vicariously through you!!! :)

Sarah Rahija said...

Hey Chelle! How's life going these days? Feeling okay? I hope so. So glad to see my new neice or nephew on John's blog. So EXCITING! Love you!