Saturday, January 22, 2005

Cookie Tossing

I thought this deserved a blog of its own... After Master Consultant today, Sarah and I ate lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. It's a salad bar with soup, pasta, and bakery items. It was very good, and I enjoyed visiting with Sarah very much. However, at the end of our meal, something went very wrong at the overly crowded restaurant. A woman and a preteen boy rushed past our table. I thought that the boy looked upset, but Sarah wondered if he was sick. Curious, I turned and looked down the aisle just in time to see that he had thrown up all over the place. I quickly turned to Sarah and said "We need to leave right now!" For those of you that know the Roscoe story, you will understand! (If you don't know that story, let me know and I will blog about it too!)

I just want to say, I feel sorry for the boy, how embarrassing! And I feel sorry for the people who were sitting at the tables along the aisle. I hope it did not turn into a "Stand By Me" Barf-O-Rama! And lastly, I feel sorry for the employees that had to clean it up!

1 comment:

Dena Marie said...

Poor kid. However, maybe it is just because I am not family, nor do I really know you, other than how you are related to David and Sarah, but I do not know the Roscoe story, so I definately think that you should blog about it.