Saturday, January 22, 2005

Lady in Red

Jill (my Mary Kay Director) called me Friday afternoon with some good news. Out of the blue, my 3rd recruit, Katie Nichols, put in an order. You see, Katie signed up back in October, but was very busy with an upcoming move to St. Louis, so she never really got started. I have not done a real great job keeping in touch with her, so I may be a little to blame too! I will be in touch very soon to encourage her on, because she will do great if she pursues it! So, since she placed her order, I now have three active recruits and am an official Star Recruiter! I know this does not mean a lot in the outside world, but in the MK world, this means I get to wear the prestigious Red Jacket!

This morning, Sarah and I went to Master Consultant, which is an area wide training and recognition event in the KC area. Because of my new status, I got to go up on stage, take the Red Jacket oath, and I received a certificate. What a great surprise when I unfortunately have not been doing much on my MK business! Now I have that little extra motivation to get out there and work! So, watch out, I may be calling you soon!

1 comment:

Dena Marie said...

Congratulations!! It is always fun to go up on stage and it is also usually a very good motivator. Keep working that home business. We (as in those who own their own business) have such an opportunity to offer others. Anyway, good luck working your business.