Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Dream a Little Dream of Who???

I think I must have been visiting the past in my sleep this morning. I rolled over to hit the snooze alarm, somewhat annoyed that someone else had not not gotten in the shower yet. Then in determination to wake that someone up I called out, "KRISTA!" That is when I woke up and realized that it was indeed John that needed to get in the shower, not my older sister. I don't know if I had travelled back to college, or even further back to life with Mom and Dad, all I know is that John thinks I am weird now!

Well, I am off to bed! I'll try to be a better blogger this week!

Laku noć

3 comments:

Krista said...

Ha!! Glad I left an impression on you. :) Um... didn't we always have separate bathrooms in college? Seems the default then would be home at Mom & Dads. Either way, that's pretty funny!

Sarah Rahija said...

You know, this has happened to me too, only mostly when I'm awake. David will be harrassing me, and I will yell out "Desiree!". This is both funny and embarrassing. However, David calls me Krista sometimes, although that's been less in the last year or so, but, Krista, I guess you've made an impression on us all! Love to all!

Michelle said...

Actually, Krista, you are mistaken. When Laura roomed with us, you and I shared the main bath and Laura used the master bath. Thanks for trying though!