Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Full Term!

I feel like I have had nothing to blog about, but I know many of you would argue!

Here is the baby update...

Little Natalie Renee is doing well. She is passing all of her tests with flying colors! Unfortunately, Mommy is not doing quite as hot since my blood pressure is staying a bit high! Dr. Wootton has working only half days until baby gets here, and I am supposed to be taking it easy the rest of the time. It is hard to take it easy though when there are so many things to do with the new house and getting ready for the new family member!

I am officially "full term" now, so we could go at any time. At my growth scan last week, they estimated Natalie to be 7 1/2 lbs already! If I go to 40 weeks and she gains the average 1/2 lb per week, then we're looking at 9 1/2 lbs! I'm not sure I'm ready for that!!! Dr. Wootton does not want me going past my due date because of her size, so she said that we can induce anywhere from August 1st on. I would prefer for things to progress naturally, but I am also very ready to have her!

That's about all I can think of for now, but I will try to blog again soon!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Welcome back!! Good to have you back in the blog world. You better get to practicing, too, because I'll want to read all of the Natalie stories, like I get to read all of the Erin stories!!

Love you, and praying for you!!

Krista